I have finally figured out how to leave a comment! yeah!
I'm so upset that I missed you! I knew it was getting close and I wanted to email you before you left. I can't wait to hear all about "Homeschool Days" at Disney. I'm already planning my homeschool days visit for January 2010! :) (It also happens to be the same week as our 15 year anniversary and since we honeymooned at Disney it would only make sense right??)
2 comments:
Can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great trip and we will go eat Mexican when you get back :)
I have finally figured out how to leave a comment! yeah!
I'm so upset that I missed you! I knew it was getting close and I wanted to email you before you left. I can't wait to hear all about "Homeschool Days" at Disney. I'm already planning my homeschool days visit for January 2010! :) (It also happens to be the same week as our 15 year anniversary and since we honeymooned at Disney it would only make sense right??)
Hope you have a great trip!
Post a Comment