
After dinner we took the girls down to the "swimming area" (which is a man made beach) and let them swim for a while.


Afterwards I asked Wendy if she could take some pictures of me dragging the rudder of my GeeBee in the water - well I got a little close and ended up taking an up-planned dip in the lake myself. The Gee Bee will need some minor repairs to it's electronics and I hope to pick up a part at a Hobby Store in Oklahoma City tomorrow. Hopefully I can get her flying tomorrow so I won't miss a state.


Barb - Mom and Dad are doing well, I think the fact that we stayed next to a lake tonight made Dad feel much better. Have fun at Disney, Epcot is my favorite park. Make sure to see the Candy Lady when your in Japan, she makes all kinds of candy animals.
MLT
No comments:
Post a Comment