Before then, we have five ballet lessons, two piano lessons, one party, two meetings, two dress rehearsals, one ballet recital, two cakes to decorate, two doctor's appointments, standardized testing, family visiting from Florida, 15 days of homeschooling to complete... and oh, yes, getting packed so that we can be AWAY FROM HOME for nearly three weeks!!
I think I'm in a tiny bit of denial because I'm not really feeling that stressed...
Maybe that's also because this past weekend I was faced with the prospect of having to move our entire trip up by a week and virtually rearrange the itinerary which I have painstakingly. slaved. over. THAT will stress you out, my friends! But I was totally willing to do it because Job pretty much trumps Vacation. Thankfully, we found out today that we will be able stick to the original "Painstakingly Researched Itinerary in the Blue Notebook"... so all is on track.
Would you like a preview of this oh-so-perfect (ha!) itinerary?!?! You're getting one anyhow...
(Note: I thought I would be all clever here and insert a table from one of my itinerary documents from the "Blue Notebook"-- but apparently you can't cut and paste tables into blogger? Or if you can, I don't yet know how...)
Itinerary from the "Blue Notebook"
May 28 Tuscumbia, AL
May 29 Lake Dardanelle State Park, AR
May 30 Flying W Ranch-- Sayre, OK
May 31 Gallup, NM
June 1 Grand Canyon, AZ
June 2 Calico Ghost Town-- Barstow, CA
June 3 Carpinteria State Beach, CA
June 4 Sequoia National Park, CA
June 5 Sequoia
June 6 Yosemite National Park, CA
June 7 Yosemite
June 8 Yosemite
June 9 Las Vegas, NV
June 10 Zion National Park, UT
June 11 Mesa Verde National Park, CO
June 12 Gunnison, CO
June 13 Colorado Springs, CO
June 14 Abilene, KS
June 15 Benton, IL
June 16 Home!!
3 comments:
I'm exhausted just reading this!! BUT, I can appreciate the notebook, with detailed plans! That is so me.. :)
Have a wonderful time!
stephanie
Oh...you are SO in denial!! :)
As your mom and "Anna" to Abbie and Emma, I definitely will be praying fervently throughout your 20-day,6000+ mile trip of-a-lifetime! I am already praying that God is going before you to prepare the way...
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment