
I've enjoyed seeing some of the local plant life (Mom, the triple headed rose picture is for you-- we are just a short hop away from Pasadena which is one reason I'm sure there are roses on every corner-- even in front of the automotive shop!)-- It's lovely and seems especially so in light of the desert views yesterday! If anyone knows (John & Carrie?) what this purple tree is, I'd love to know-- it is gorgeous and smells SO good!


We are now headed to the Reagan Presidential Library and then out to the Pacific Ocean! I'm sure we'll have a BUNCH more pictures later tonight (provided we get service out at the beach).
Thank you again for your prayers-- this repair visit could not have gone more smoothly and I know that God was all over this.
1 comment:
I glad you made it too California!
I pray that the repairs to the RV will be or was minor.
I really enjoy reading about where and what you are doing. It so interesting.
What a beautiful sunrise. That was awesome! I know it was very early to take pictures of it, but it was well worth it by letting others veiw it on your blog.
We are at Disney World and I am wearing Kenneth out.
We went to the Holyland Experience on Monday....today Magic Kingdom... tommorrow MGM...Thursay Epcot (We will check out Candy Lady in Japan)..and Friday Universal Studios.
I continue to pray that you would have a safe and enjoyable trip.
God is good all the time and all the time God is good!
Love,
Kenneth & Barbara Ann
Post a Comment