Hi again Abbie here. Friday we visited Focus on the Family headquarters. They also had their own Odyssey right downstairs! After you ride the twisting twirling slide the A-bend-a-go. Well you don't have to, but I did. This is me coming out the end. Wow a 3 story slide that goes outside can be fun. 
Then we looked around for awhile and went to Whit's End and had root beer floats.
Then Emma said she wanted to slide on the A-bend-a-go too. (she didn't the first time.) So she slid down to. You have to sit in a sack looking thing.
I've got to say Focus on the Family was one of my favorite places so far.

Good-bye!

2 comments:
OH!!!!! We are ALL so jealous!!! We LOVE Odyssesy!!!!! And root bear floats ant Whit's End!! That is so cool!!!!
We're praying for you!!!
The Parson's
Hi sweet Abigail!
Focus on the Family looks like quite an interesting place with lots of fun things to do. I'm glad both you and Emma tried the slide - and the root beer floats! And I really liked the family pic of the four of you in Odyssey - everyone's face had a big smile! By the way, the Space Shuttle landed safely here this morning which is an answer to our prayers. It made a LOUD boom when it broke the sound barrier. Family news: I am taking Tata to a special Flag Day ceremony tonight at the high school and Pacca is going to sit with Gaga and watch the US Open golf tournament on TV. I know you have a long day on the road today and we are praying that you will find just the right spot to stop and rest tonight! Only a few more days and you'll be home sweet home!
Love to all of you,
Anna
Post a Comment