Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Repairs, Repairs,Repairs

Hi there Abbie again. We heard back from the RV guy, and he told us a place to get it fixed. We are sitting outside the shop and they think they found the problem. Yea! Emma and Mom are doing math. Dad is playing on our Nintendo DS for the first time. Grandma and PawPaw are getting a drink and I am writing this post. Daddy said he needs a drink - but I'm not sure what he means by that....

I want to thank all of the people who are praying for us on our trip.( I love all the awsome comments too!)

That's all for now
Abbie

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hello sweet Abigail,

I can tell by your comments that you are making the most of your trip, even when you have an unplanned stop for the RV repair. God surely answered our prayers for a quick fix so you can be on the road again. I love the pictures that your mom has posted of all of you and of the beautiful scenery and flowers! The ocean doesn't look cold but you have to remember you are alot farther north than the Atlantic ocean off the Florida coast. I think about you every day and read your itinerary and look at the map to see where you are. I look forward to your next post.
Sending my love and prayers to you and Emma,
Anna xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo